We are seeking a highly motivated, positive and energetic candidate who will be responsible for creating innovative integrated marketing initiatives while managing day-today operations and developing a high-end brand platform for the NRG Real Estate.
The right candidate is a go-getter and can oversee and coordinate all marketing efforts for NRG Real Estate and our agents. This position includes some personal admin tasks with a design component.
You would be responsible for advancing the customer experience through online and traditional marketing. This position will expand the use of social media channels as well as to bring a high degree of creativity to our existing methods. This position requires interacting with our agents to ensure that their websites, social media, and other communications accurately reflect our brand and achieve our overall goals.
Basic Qualifications/ Responsibilities:
• The Candidate should be creative, detail-oriented, proactive and reliable with strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to the changing industry while working in a fast-paced environment
• Real estate background preferred but not required
• Understanding of content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
• Experience in brand management marketing is a plus
• Website management including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics
• Ensures that company messages and materials are accurate and consistent
• Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes marketing materials and advertising campaigns
• Basic video editing
• Create and develop a variety of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ posts.
• Establish all marketing for company events, open houses, and listings
• Event Planning/Coordination
• Additional administration functions as needed
This position will lead our efforts to engage with quality content, create content marketing plans, and maintain consistent and effective brand-fitting content as well as oversee and administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
We would consider an individual that is currently a newer licensed Real Estate agent that is looking to supplement income and get better, as well as someone who has an interest in getting into the field.
This position is Part-Time and the hours and days are negotiable. We would require a minimum of 3 days a week and no less than 6 hours/day (18 hours/week) and no more than 28 hours.
Starting compensation will be $15/hour or more depending on experience and skills the candidate processes.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or call (413)567-2100